This is the privacy and cookies policy for www.reveststaffing.com.
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
In addition to this policy, our Terms and Conditions also apply to your use of the Platform and are, where relevant, incorporated by reference into this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you. Please read this section carefully to understand how we obtain your data:
Information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and resume) that you provide by completing forms on the Platform or by uploading your resume, including if you register as a user of the Platform, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Platform, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor.
We may, from time to time, access your resume, information in connection with your use of the Platform, your log-in and password details, details of vacancies you have been matched with, jobs you have viewed or applied for, any of your job preferences and any communications you send to us or to our clients through the Platform, information from surveys that we may, from time to time, if you choose to respond to or participate in, employment details or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general inquiry.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
When you visit the Platform, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the type of device you use, any website from which you have come to the Platform and your IP address (the address which identifies your device on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
When you interact with the Site, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit the Site, our web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the Site. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last longer.
- Remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Site;
- Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Site (including how long you spend on the Site) and where you have come to the Site from, so that we can improve the Site and learn which parts of the Site are most popular with visitors; and
- Some of the cookies used by the Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.
Essential session management
- Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to the Website in order that the Website remembers that a visitor is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- Recognizing when a visitor to the Website has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the Website and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Recognizing when a visitor to the Website is a registered member;
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our services;
- customizing elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Website for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country; and
Performance and measurement
- collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the Website so that we can improve the Website and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
In addition to cookies, tracking Gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking Gifs are small image files within the content of the Site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the Site are visited and whether particular content is of interest.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information you provide to:
- Assist in finding Jobseekers employment and employers employees;
- Enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Platform now and in future and which you request;
- Administer your account with us;
- Audit the downloading of data from the Platform;
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users;
- Identify visitors to the Platform;
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our services and job listings or those of carefully selected third parties, provided you have opted in to being contacted for these purposes;
- Carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
- Show you targeted advertisements and other content customized for you.
The information you have provided in your resume and profile can be viewed by clients of Reveststaffing.com as we are an online recruitment business. However, we value your privacy and we want you to remain in control of your data so we restrict clients access only to clients that have posted vacancies which you have specifically applied their vacancies. In this way It Is your decision to share your personal details with a client of Reveststaffing.com.
If you supply a telephone number in your resume or profile and apply for a vacancy this number may be used to contact you via telephone calls or SMS messages in relation to your application. If you wish to allow the client to use your telephone number for any other purpose you must agree this with the client organization.
If you apply for a vacancy on the Reveststaffing.com platform or supply information for job advertisements, we will share information between Jobseekers and clients in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Jobseeker resumes and profile data will only be shared with clients of Reveststaffing.com and who the Jobseeker has specifically applied for employment via by applying for one or more vacancies listed on the Platform.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Platform, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third-parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
To the extent that the law allows and is required to operate the service, we may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the site, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the Platform or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
The Platform may, from time to time, make chat rooms, message boards, news groups and/or other public forums available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
This Platform may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Reveststaffing.com. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, policies and terms and conditions of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Reveststaffing.com Platform and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS AND WIDGETS
We place great importance on the security of all Personally Identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent it.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Platform whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to log off on your account and close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, or deactivate your account by making the change on your Jobseeker account page, or by emailing us at Info@reveststaffing.com.
Revest Staffing, 9109 Holstein Dr, Nolensville, TN, 37135.