Job Title: Salesforce Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Fulltime/permanent/W2
This may be the position for you if you are a skilled problem solver with fine-tuned decision-making abilities.The Salesforce Manager will be located in Nashville, Tennessee and is a full-time opportunity.
What you get to do every day
• Take ownership of the Salesforce installation, and ensure it meets company requirements
• Develop and improve workflows, and additional Salesforce tools
• Maintain a powerful bank of reporting and a robust suite of dashboards for stakeholders in all departments
• Make recommendations and stay up-to-date on Salesforce Releases
• Gather requirements and turn them into finished work using Salesforce administrative best practices
• Be hands-on in company operations and key-holders for the organization.
- Lightning (Salesforce Lightning) experience preferred and current Salesforce Admin Certification
- Previous experience building Salesforce dashboards/ reports
- Must be comfortable in a start-up environment, self-starter, eager and engaged to develop new ideas and pivot as the business needs. Background in helping with process and procedures would be a great addition.
- Ability to work with stake-holders in the company, great communication and potential to manage other individuals.