Job Title: Regional Vice President
Location: Cleveland, OH
Employment Type: Baltimore, MD
Required Skills & Experience:
** Must have experience overseeing MAT Clinics (Medically Assisted Treatment)
** Substance abuse experience with OTP or OBOT clinics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ten (10) years management level experience
- Ability to read and interpret financial data
- Knowledge & skills with Microsoft products & general computer literacy
- Prior experience in an outpatient setting with multi-site responsibility
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated success in building high performing operating teams
- Ability to function with a collaborative spirit throughout all functions of the Company (parent and the Region)
- Demonstrated success in driving initiatives that yield strong results
What you need to know:
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives that achieve financial, operational, clinical, compliance and marketing goals. Develop a budget in coordination with parent company to establish clear expectations.
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, customer service and cost effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for generating revenue opportunities for the Company.
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Develop and approve company operational procedures, policies and standards in full coordination with parent company to insure good communication and coordination throughout
- Review statistical reports and financial statements to determine progress and implement improvement plans where indicated.
- Develop and maintain a sound plan of organization. Develop a comprehensive management contingency plan that provides organization stability. Build and develop leadership teams. Hold individuals accountable for performance objectives. Ensure that the Mission, Vision, Values and Principles are upheld throughout the organization.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy.
- Develop key positive relationships with local industry, local government, potential key health care providers and the general public.
- Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings and formal functions.
- Direct company planning and policy making committees.