Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Fulltime/permanent/W2
The ideal candidate will have deep experience working with a wide range of customers to promote and support a complex therapeutic delivery system.
Along with executing all sales promotional activity in their geography, they will have a key role in leading, developing, and executing the territory sales strategy; analyzing key business drivers and trends; building effective cross-functional and cross-regional partnerships; and ensuring execution of their business plan. This position requires adaptability and the capacity to find success through ambiguity, problem solving and project management in an innovative manner with a willingness to take appropriate risks.
• Seeking candidates who are geo-flexible and interested in relocating to Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas and Tennessee. Candidates must be open to relocating to ANY territory within one of these states without knowing what the territory is prior to being hired.*
In this role, you will be responsible for selling prescription products and services and work with physicians in a designated territory to drive prescribing behavior. The selected professional will be an integral part of a national sales team developing and managing an assigned territory.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Promote a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations by educating and developing rapport with external customers.
• Demonstrate thorough understanding of disease state and treatment options and their impact on patients, payers, institutions, health systems and healthcare providers.
• Analyzes the market to understand the local healthcare environment (reimbursement, coverage, healthcare delivery models, transitions in care and patient pathways) and uses this knowledge to identify and leverage business opportunities.
• Development and execution of territory sales business plans that are aligned with meeting corporate and commercial business objectives.