Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Fulltime/permanent/W2
Our client deals with mechanical engineering apart from other services, in various project types such as healthcare, commercial, education and government, and design of a variety of HVAC systems and mechanical equipment.
They have a mission to continue providing engineering services of the highest quality, and are now looking for a full-time Mechanical Engineer to join their group of young, lively & experienced individuals.
Qualifications Required :-
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with an HVAC emphasis.
• EIT certificate preferred.
• Experience in 3D modeling, with Revit preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is desired.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to communicate well, orally and in writing.
Roles & Responsibilities :-
• Work in a team setting with other mechanical team members and disciplines such as electrical, structural architectural and civil.
• Work on a variety of mechanical projects across market sectors.
• Produce construction drawings using Revit 3D modeling software.
• Assist with mechanical design for building systems including HVAC, plumbing, piping and fire protection.
• Visit project sites to help with documenting existing systems, data collection and construction observation duties.
• Manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing and prioritizing.
• Work under the supervision and mentoring of senior mechanical engineers and designers.