Job Title: IT and Security Manager
Location: New York, NY
Employment Type: Fulltime/permanent/W2
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system.
The ideal teammate would be:
• An IT and Security Manager who’s passionate about working closely with a team of engineers, clinicians, and care managers who are changing the way we age at home.
• Someone who is able to manage our information security strategy and operations, enterprise software selection and implementation, and provide IT support.
• They are capable of helping fix both individual and company-wide tech issues with a smile on their face.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
• Develop, maintain, and support Security policies and procedures that support HIPAA and HiTrust
• Manage enterprise software selection and implementation including:
• Security Internet Access – iBoss (preferred)
• Enterprise infrastructure – G-Suite +
• MDM – JAMF / Kaseya / Hexnode
• Manage all IT vendor relationships, procurement of equipment, software and services
• Manage in-office IT support after escalation from our 3rd party IT support vendor
• Manage inventory and configuration of PCs/Macs for new employees, on-boardings and off-boardings
• Manage the supply chain for tablets deployed to care recipients, including procurement, configuration, deployment, and reclamation
• Proactively support, troubleshoot and repair minor equipment malfunctions: printers, Apple TV, Google hangouts, AV equipment
• Manage networks and performs network diagnostics
• A minimum 5 years experience supporting IT systems and networks (required)
• Healthcare and IT Security experience (required)
• Experience working in a regulated healthcare environment/full understanding of HIPAA requirements (required)
• Experience working with Macs and PC’s (required)
• Strong customer focus and a sense of urgency
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects